From 1/17 to 1/23 there will be 7 literary events under the series name “Inumbrating Pinnacle.” There will be one Ghost Tokens event per night, each to occur at 9pm, all outdoors in the historic “heart of Seattle,” the Seattle Center, underneath the light and shadow of the Space Needle.
Confronting the triumphs and tragedies, the plateaus and recesses of the city elevated, these free micro-events are intended to respond to the fast, urban experience. Each artist will confront and present mindfulness toward “the city undergoing transformation” within a city’s frame of space and time. The events will not last more than 30 minutes.
- Sunday 1/17: Tanya Holtland and Libby Hsu at Grass Blades
- Monday 1/18: Arlo Smith at the Artists at Play Playground
- Tuesday 1/19: Thomas Walton and Cooper Smith at the Glass Garden Wall
- Wednesday 1/20: Paul Nelson at Sonic Bloom
- Thursday 1/21: Graham Isaac at Black Lightning
- Friday 1/22: Jeremy Springsteed and Jeanne Morel at the Armory Monorail Station
- Saturday 1/23: Justine Chan at Olympic Illiad
1 thought on “Ghost Tokens: Inumbrating Pinnacle Details”